Micro, Nano, Mini, or Sequel WeddingCall it what you want, we can host your smaller wedding at the Sugar Barn
Micro Wedding for up to 50 Guests
Sunday through Friday* • 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Let us make your wedding day something unique! Having a wedding with under 50 guests doesn’t mean you have to compromise on the level of elegance or magic in any way. We can create an intimate and beautiful event that will leave you and your guests with memories for a lifetime.
The Sugar Barns all-inclusive wedding package brings together everything you need for your special day, eliminating the headaches of coordinating all the different aspects of the event.
With trusted vendors in all areas of wedding day services who know the venue and work tirelessly to impress, you ensure a fabulous and stress-free wedding.
*Some restrictions apply. Call for details.
The Sugar Barn Micro Wedding Package Includes:
• Exclusive access to our air-conditioned 7600 sf venue from 12:00 to 9:00 PM.
• Beautiful ceremony space under a grand canopy of oak trees abundant with Spanish moss.
• Bridal White seating set in place for up to 50, along with a wooden altar platform.
• Choice of backdrop, including a wooden cross or hexagon. You are also welcome to bring your own.
• 120-foot bridge and decking across the picturesque, stocked pond with multiple flowering lilies and grasses between the Sugar Barn and Wild Orange ceremonial site.
• Spacious, 40×80 entertaining courtyard for reception and outdoor activities, with stone fireplace backdrop, tables and chairs, bar tables, high tops, and market lighting.
• Oversized 35′ x 40′ dance floor under a huge crystal chandelier.
• Seating inside for up to 50 guests using our handcrafted farmhouse tables and rustic cross-back chairs.
• Table Decor and Place settings.
• Gift and memory table, dessert table, plus a high-top cake table.
• 11 Large crystal Chandeliers throughout the barn, spanning up to 8’.
• Use of our stunning, oversized Bridal Suite with a personal bathroom including an oversized tiled shower, large full-length mirrors, makeup table, and gorgeous antique furniture for photography, in a room filled with natural light for photos.
• Air conditioned grooms cabin, featuring a lounge area, foosball table, dressing amenities, mini fridge, and a porch with rocking chairs.
• Neutral, textured, full-length draperies along both sides of the venue to partition off areas. Perfect for an elegant “rainy day” backup ceremony inside the venue with air conditioning.
• Large handcrafted bar with dimmable lighting.
• Greenery wall and whisky barrels for “on trend” photo location.
• 45’ tall working stone fireplace with a 2500-year-old mantle for a backdrop.
• Custom, artistically hand-finished, acid-stained floors.
• Grand timber staircase for your special entrance.
• ADA-approved restrooms with multiple stalls, tastefully finished.
• Use of our 65″ monitors during the reception for your smart device to link to show photos or videos.
• Elevator for handicapped access to the bridal suite.
• 2-hour scheduled allowance for ceremony rehearsal during the week of your event.
• Large, well-lit parking area with dedicated, paved, handicapped spaces.
• Personalized assistance with Sugar Barn Management through texts and phone to assist as you work with your planner. Venue attendant on-site throughout your event.
• Access to the Planning Pod to organize and design your event.
• Use of property to schedule a 2-hour engagement photoshoot.
• Complete table decor and place settings.
Vendor Package included in your Micro Wedding
Day of Event Wedding Coordinator
Your wedding coordinator will assist you with planning a timeline with the vendors, set up our provided decor for your event, and implementing your timelines from arrival until all guests have exited.
We have a few choices for catering within our Micro wedding package. You may choose between a BBQ meal or an Italian meal and cake.
We have allotted $500 for fresh flowers. We encourage you to meet with the florists and choose what best fits your wedding style. You may add to this package as needed and can work directly with the florist for any additional flowers.
Wedding DJ Music
One of our fabulous DJs will be assigned to your wedding. This includes a ceremony and reception for up to 4 hours.
Wedding Photography Package
This includes a four-hour session and many edited photos.
Our service includes a bartender, sodas, water, tea, lemonade, mixers, and garnishments to complete most concoctions.
The client is responsible for purchasing and delivering all of the alcohol to the venue.
• Each guest over the 50 count is $85.
• Digital photo booth that also records video messages. Ask for pricing.
• Videographer available. Ask for pricing.
• Officiant referrals available.
Prices are subject to change due to availability and costs.
Thank you for your interest, please let us know if you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour to lock in your date. We are booking into 2024 and have a few 2023 dates available. We pride ourselves on offering elegant and memorable packages so you can enjoy your special day.
Questions about your wedding?
Send us note, and we will get right back to you.